Representing Clients Throughout North Texas In Family Law Matters
Choosing the "right" attorney when going through a divorce, child custody dispute or other family law matter is one of the most important decisions you will make at this time in your personal life. You want someone who connects with you and represents and communicates your individual situation properly. You need an attorney with the experience to vigorously protect your rights and the dedication to give your legal matter the time and attention it requires. You need a lawyer who knows how to motivate the other side to settle on your terms.
Mark Rush Williamson in Dallas, Texas, is committed to guiding you through this difficult time. Our practice handles a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Child custody and visitation
- Post-divorce modifications
- Prenuptial agreements
- Family law appeals
Please visit our Legal Services Overview for a more detailed listing of our legal services, or contact our Dallas office for a confidential consultation.
What Makes Us Different?
- Regular contact with our clients.
- Promptly informing clients about the status of their cases.
- Perform all legal research necessary for each case.
- Gather all necessary documents and records to settle or try each case.
- Hire outside professionals (forensic CPAs, for example) when needed to resolve disputes.
- Always try to settle cases as early on as possible, without going to trial.
- Keep our clients informed of any and all settlement offers when received, as soon as possible.
- Our clients are the only ones who decide when and how to settle their cases.
- Conducts depositions of key parties and witnesses when necessary.
- Make it a point to be at our client's side through all hearings and final trial.
- Consult with and prepare you for all hearings and trial.
There are hundreds of attorneys in North Texas who handle family law matters. What separates Mark Williamson from the pack?
- Experience: Each case handled by our firm is personally managed by Mark Rush Williamson, a dedicated family law attorney with over 25 years of legal experience. Mark has handled hundreds of family law cases. He practices exclusively in family law to provide clients with individual attention, plus skilled and knowledgeable representation.
Compassion: We take a personal interest in our clients and are passionate about child-related issues. We want to do right by our clients. First, our sincere hope is that every married couple can find a way to restore their marriage and reconcile, but we know this is not always possible. When our services are required, we work hard to protect the rights and futures of our clients and make a positive difference in their lives. We try to resolve cases in the most beneficial way for our clients, while maintaining dignity and respect during the process.
- Integrity: We know that the words trust and integrity are overused in today's world and we understand that the outcome of your case may have a significant impact on your financial security, your parental rights and your future. We value and appreciate your trust. If retained to handle your case, Mark Rush Williamson and his caring and knowledgeable staff will work hard to ensure that your trust is well-placed. Words like integrity and professionalism are more than mere slogans at our firm.
- Personal service: When you hire Mark Rush Williamson, you get Mark Rush Williamson. Your case will not be handed off to a junior attorney. Mark works closely with his clients to provide unique, personalized, accessible and responsive representation as no two cases are ever the same.
- Cost-efficiency: We will spend your money as if we were spending our own, never wasteful and always with purpose. We will not inflame matters or drag out cases to generate additional billable hours or fees. Our goal is to move your case forward and resolve it to your satisfaction in a quick and efficient process, while protecting you and your future. Mark will provide you with clear, candid advice. He will not hold back with his advice or tell you what you want to hear. He will be honest and frank with you so you can make informed decisions.
Everything will be ok. You will make it through this difficult time. We have helped hundreds of clients make it through divorce, post-divorce disputes and other challenging family law matters. As a client of our firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side.
Contact A Frisco Family Law Attorney
To schedule a consultation with Dallas divorce lawyer Mark Rush Williamson, call 469-385-3305 or contact us by email. No one will ever know you have spoken with or visited with Mark unless you tell them. Everything that is shared in our office stays in our office.