Family Law Lawyer Providing Clients With Legal Guidance
- Attorney Mark Williamson, the founder of Williamson Law Firm, PLLC, has represented hundreds of families throughout the state of Texas.
- Mark Williamson has been named a Super Lawyer, which is a title given to the top lawyers in Texas.
- Our award-winning attorneys believe the key to successfully helping clients is providing them with honest advice and aggressive legal representation.
- Find out why we are one of the best law firms in Dallas County by looking at the reviews on our website.
Family law issues hit close to home because they involve members of your family. If you are dealing with a family law issue, you may find that you are too emotional to think rationally or make important decisions regarding the case. For example, parents who are upset by the thought of losing time with their child may find it hard to cooperate with their ex-spouse to create a co-parenting agreement that benefits them both. That’s why it’s imperative that you contact an experienced family law attorney to stand by your side and protect your best interests. In addition to representing you, an attorney can also provide the support you need to get through this challenging time in your life.
The attorneys at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC have experience representing clients in cases involving divorce, child custody, child support, adoption, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, paternity, and education law matters. Don’t face these issues alone—contact us today to schedule a consultation regarding your case.
Divorce Lawyer Fighting For Your Future In Dallas County
Divorce Attorney Resolving Disputes on Behalf of Clients
- If you work with our award-winning lawyers, you will be treated with compassion and respect at all times.
- Mark Williamson has a perfect 10/10 score on Avvo due to the honest reviews written by his clients.
- Our law firm has been a part of the Dallas community for over two decades.
- Our attorneys will be aggressive in an attempt to settle your case quickly, but we are ready to go to court on your behalf if it’s necessary.
- Contact us today to schedule a consultation with a top lawyer from one of the best law firms in the state.
Divorce is typically not easy for anyone involved. Even if it was your decision to file for divorce, it’s likely that you are still experiencing a mix of emotions. One reason why divorce can be so stressful is because you aren’t sure what to expect. Will your spouse be willing to compromise on issues such as child custody, child support, and property division? How long will it take you to reach a settlement? How can you ensure you are making decisions that are in your children’s best interests?
If you are filing for divorce, contact an attorney at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC as soon as possible to discuss your case. Our attorneys will explain every step in the entire divorce process so you understand exactly what to expect. Then, we will stand by your side until your divorce has been settled so we can protect your family’s best interests. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Divorce Service Provided to Clients With Child Custody Issues Since 1990
Child Custody Lawyer Putting Children’s Needs First
- Seek aggressive legal representation from one of the top attorneys in Dallas County if you are involved in a child custody dispute.
- Mark Williamson is a highly respected attorney who was given the Martindale-Hubbell AV pre-eminent rating, which is the best rating that can be issued to lawyers.
- We believe we are truly different from other law firms in Dallas County—read our honest client reviews to find out why.
- Meet with an award-winning lawyer from our law firm to discuss your case.
If you are divorcing and have children, the issue of child custody will need to be addressed during divorce proceedings. Divorcing couples can either resolve child custody disputes on their own with the help of attorneys, or they can take the case to court and let a judge make these important decisions for them. Resolving child custody disputes outside of the courts can save you a great deal of time and money. Doing this also ensures that you and your spouse—the two people who know your family best—are the ones making the decisions about who will care for your children.
It can be difficult to cooperate with a spouse that you are divorcing because your emotions may get in the way. To prevent this from affecting your case, it’s recommended that you work with an experienced family law attorney who can help you and your spouse reach a resolution that satisfies you both.
Law Firm Dedicated to Helping Families With Child Support Matters in Dallas County
Child Support Lawyer Taking Action For Your Family
- Avvo awarded Mark Williamson with the “Clients’ Choice” award, which is only given to attorneys with a large number of positive client reviews.
- If you hire an attorney at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC, you won’t be handed off to another lawyer.
- We have some of the best, award-winning lawyers in the state working at our firm.
- We believe in giving clients honest legal advice and providing them with aggressive representation, which is why we are one of the top law firms in the state.
During a divorce, one parent may move out of the family home, but this doesn’t change the fact that both parents are still responsible for the wellbeing of their children. In most cases, the noncustodial parent is ordered to pay child support to the custodial parent to help cover the costs of raising a child. The amount of child support that the noncustodial parent has to pay will depend on several factors, including the number of children that the parent is providing for and his income. The state of Texas has established guidelines that the judge can use to calculate how much child support should be paid, however, the judge is allowed to deviate from these guidelines in certain situations.
If you are filing for divorce, it’s imperative that you seek legal representation for issues related to child support. Call Williamson Law Firm, PLLC today to speak to an experienced family law attorney about your case.
Lawyer Helping Clients Expand Their Families Through Adoption in Dallas County, Texas
Adoptions Attorney Representing Prospective Parents
- Award-winning attorney Mark Williamson is passionate about guiding clients through the adoption process.
- Clients can always expect to receive honest legal advice from our top lawyers.
- Let our aggressive attorneys explain the many different adoption options that you have before you decide which is the best one for your family.
- Local and national publications—including Texas Monthly Magazine—have recognized us as one of the best law firms in the state.
- Learn more about working with a lawyer at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC by browsing through the reviews on our website.
People who are interested in adopting a child may be surprised to find out how many legal obstacles they have to overcome in order to turn their dreams into a reality. Fortunately, Williamson Law Firm, PLLC is here to help prospective parents navigate through the challenging process of adopting a child. Our team of attorneys has experience helping clients with domestic, international, step-parent, open, closed, and private adoptions. During an initial consultation, we will meet with you to learn more about your goals. Then, we will go over each of these adoption options with you so you can ensure that you are making the right decision for your family.
Welcoming a new addition to the family should be a time to celebrate, but the stress of the legal adoption process often puts a damper on the excitement. Let our team with over 25 years of experience handle the legal aspects of adoption so you can focus solely on the joy of expanding your family.
Legal Services For Engaged or Married Couples Seeking Prenuptial or Postnuptial Agreements in Dallas County, TX
Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreement Attorney Protecting Clients’ Best Interests
- Our award-winning team of attorneys have been drafting and reviewing prenuptial and postnuptial agreements for clients for over two decades.
- Mark Williamson was given the best possible score on Avvo, an attorney rating website, because of his positive client reviews.
- Clients who work with a top lawyer from our law firm will receive personalized attention that they would not get at other big law firms in Dallas County.
- Schedule a consultation with one of our honest and aggressive family law lawyers today.
No one ever enters a marriage thinking that it will one day end in divorce. However, many couples are starting to think more realistically about the possibility of divorce. As a result, more couples are asking for prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Couples use these agreements to plan how assets will be divided, how debts will be shared, and whether alimony will be paid in the event of a divorce. The only difference between a prenuptial and postnuptial agreement is when the contract is signed—a prenuptial agreement is signed prior to a marriage, while a postnuptial is signed after the couple is already married.
Creating a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement can save you a significant amount of time and money if you ever decide to divorce your spouse. If you are interested in learning how to protect your future with one of these agreements, call Williamson Law Firm, PLLC today to schedule a consultation.
Trial Attorney With Extensive Legal Knowledge Regarding Education Law in Dallas County, TX
Education Law Lawyer Assisting Students in School-Related Conflicts
- Let the award-winning attorneys at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC protect your child’s educational future.
- Our top lawyers will always provide students involved in school-related conflicts with honest legal advice.
- The founder of our law firm—attorney Mark Williamson—receives glowing reviews from his clients on a regular basis.
- By being aggressive when defending our clients’ rights, we have become known as one of the best law firms in Texas.
Parents never expect their children to be involved in a conflict with the school or school district, but unfortunately, this is a reality that many parents have to face. It can be hard to defend your child when communicating with school employees if you’re not even sure what your child’s rights are while he is at school. Because of this, these conflicts can often lead to a great deal of stress and anxiety for both the student and his parents.
If you find yourself in this situation, seek legal representation from an experienced education law attorney instead of communicating with the school on your own. Our attorneys handle cases involving truancy, unfair disciplinary action, discrimination, harassment, violation of students’ rights, and the treatment of disabled children. We will ensure that your child’s rights are not being violated by school employees. Contact us today to set up a consultation to discuss your legal issue.
Our law office has a number of practice areas, including family law, divorce, child custody, child support, visitation, adoption, and education law. To schedule a consultation with a member of our team, please reach out to us by phone or email. Call us at 469-385-3305 or enter your personal information into the form on our site. Our team will address your legal questions and begin the search for solutions to your legal issues during this initial consultation.