Home » Family Law Services » Alimony

We Find Solutions To Your Spousal Maintenance Needs

In Texas, there are real challenges to spousal maintenance. Just because you face a challenge, that does not mean you have no hope. Williamson Law Firm, PLLC cares, and we can help get you the support you need. Since 1990, we have helped people throughout the Addison metro find positive to spousal support issues. If you need to receive financial support, we can help you take the steps to receive it. If you must financially support a former spouse, we will work to find a fair arrangement.

What Will My Support Arrangement Look Like?

There is no simple way to calculate spousal support. Texas courts consider several factors in each couple’s unique case, including:

  • The length of the marriage
  • Each spouse’s assets and debts
  • Each spouse’s earning potential
  • The couple’s child custody arrangement
  • Whether one spouse suspended their career to care for the home or children
  • The contribution of each spouse to the marriage

When you come to our office in Addison and speak to our team, we will listen carefully as you explain your circumstances and your needs. Then, he can assess your case and provide a realistic idea of what to expect.

Do I Really Need An Attorney’s Help?

You may feel tempted to handle your own spousal support case. However, many people try to tackle the legal process on their own, only to make an error that sets them back and costs them money.

A skilled family law attorney like Craig can help your case go as quickly as possible, without any errors. In addition, he can advocate for you as you negotiate with your former spouse or appear in court. He will work on your behalf to get the best results available to you.

Find The Solution You Need. Schedule Your Consultation.

The outcome of your case will affect your finances for years. At Williamson Law Firm, PLLC, we will use our experience and knowledge to help you resolve your case favorably. To get a consultation with our law firm, call 469-385-3305 or send us an email.