Family Law Lawyer Resolving Disputes on Behalf of Clients
- An aggressive lawyer from one of the top law firms in Texas can help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
- Attorney Mark Williamson was included on a list of Super Lawyers published by Texas Monthly Magazine.
- Feel free to read reviews of our award-winning law firm right here on our website.
- Call today to schedule a consultation with our honest attorneys.
Throughout your life, you may face a number of legal issues that are related to your family. If you decide to get married, you and your fiancé may consult with a family law attorney to discuss a prenuptial agreement that will protect you in the future. Years later, you may need a family law attorney once more if your marriage doesn’t work out and you decide to file for divorce. Other family law issues can arise as soon as you file for divorce, including disputes over child custody, child support, and visitation. In fact, these disputes can carry on long after the divorce has been settled if one parent requests a modification to or fails to follow the terms of the court order.
As you encounter each of these challenges, you can rely on the experienced attorneys at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC to fight tirelessly on your behalf. Contact our team of attorneys today to discuss your family matter in greater detail.
Divorce Lawyer Putting Clients in Lake Highlands First
Divorce Attorney Working Towards A Resolution
- Attorney Mark Williamson has extensive experience—in fact, he has been providing honest and aggressive legal representation for over two decades.
- Avvo, a website that shows ratings and reviews of attorneys, has given Mark Williamson a 10/10 score.
- Mark Williamson was honored to be included on a list of the best lawyers in Texas.
- Unlike other law firms, our top priority is helping you achieve your goals.
- Contact us today to schedule a consultation with an award-winning lawyer from Williamson Law Firm, PLLC.
The decision to end your marriage may be one of the hardest decisions that you’ve ever had to make. Unfortunately, this is just the beginning. Throughout the divorce proceedings, you will have to make a number of other important decisions that could greatly affect the rest of your life. These decisions may be related to the division of property, child custody, child support, or spousal support. At Williamson Law Firm, PLLC, we understand that clients are highly sensitive about these issues, and understandably so. That’s why our attorneys treat each of our clients with the compassion and respect that they deserve. We truly care about our clients, and will do whatever it takes to help them reach a fair and favorable divorce settlement.
If you or your spouse has filed for divorce, don’t hesitate to seek legal representation. Schedule a consultation with our team of attorneys today to discuss your case.
Divorce Service Provided to Families Facing Child Custody Issues in Lake Highlands
Child Custody Attorney Protecting Your Child’s Best Interests
- Parents will need to work with an aggressive lawyer from a top law firm if they want to reach a favorable child custody agreement.
- Our award-winning attorneys received the “Clients’ Choice” award from Avvo.
- Attorney Mark Williamson was also awarded the AV pre-eminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, which is only given to the best lawyers in the country.
- Read the honest reviews written by our former clients to see why we are considered one of the best law firms in Texas.
Nothing is more important to a parent than his relationship with his children, which is why child custody is often one of the most contentious issues that you may face during a divorce. Parents should attempt to create a parenting plan on their own before asking a judge to step in and assist. If parents are unable to reach an agreement on their own, a judge will create a parenting plan on their behalf. The judge will consider a number of factors when deciding who should be awarded custody, but in the end, it all comes down to what is in the child’s best interests.
Unfortunately, many child custody disputes are not over once the judge has issued a court order. Some parents may fail to comply with the terms of the order or petition the court for a modification. When this happens, child custody disputes can drag on for months or in some cases, years. Protect yourself—and more importantly, your child—by working with an experienced family law attorney from the very beginning. Reach out to Williamson Law Firm, PLLC today to schedule a consultation.
Law Firm Helping Families In Lake Highlands With Child Support Matters Since 1990
Child Support Lawyer Fighting on Behalf of Your Family
- Award-winning attorney Mark Williamson is naturally drawn to cases where he has the privilege of defending the best interests of children.
- Our lawyers stay in constant contact with clients to provide them with updates regarding their cases.
- We are recognized as one of the top law firms in Lake Highlands because of our honest and aggressive team of attorneys.
- Read our reviews to learn how our law firm has helped hundreds of clients in Lake Highlands.
- If you are facing child support issues, schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer in our office today.
Child support refers to money that is paid by one parent to the other parent to cover some of the costs of raising a child. If parents are divorcing, they will need to reach an agreement on who will pay child support and how much they will pay. If the parents are unable to reach an agreement on their own, the court will make these decisions on their behalf.
Once a court order has been issued, both parents are legally obligated to abide by its terms. However, that doesn’t always happen. Some parents fail to pay the child support that they owe despite the court’s order to do so. Luckily, an attorney can work with the custodial parent and the court to enforce the terms of the agreement.
If you are attempting to establish, modify, or enforce the terms of a child support agreement, you will need an experienced family law attorney. Get in touch with Williamson Law Firm, PLLC today to find out how we can protect your child’s best interests.
Lawyer With More Than 25 Years of Adoption Experience
Adoptions Attorney Bringing Families Together
- A skilled adoptions lawyer from one of the top law firms in Texas may be able to expedite the process for you and your family.
- Our award-winning law firm has been recognized for legal excellence on a local and national scale.
- Clients often leave us honest reviews to thank our attorneys for providing them with aggressive legal representation.
- Attorney Mark Williamson has been included on Texas Monthly Magazine’s Super Lawyers list a handful of times.
- Our team will always protect the best interests of your family.
Adopting a child is not as simple as filling out paperwork and waiting to be matched to a child in need of a home. Families may be subject to criminal background checks, abuse and neglect background checks, and reference checks if they are interested in adopting a child. Prospective parents may also have to schedule a home visit with the child before the adoption has been finalized so someone can observe how the child fits into his or her potential new home. In addition to these steps, parents must submit a number of different legal documents throughout the adoption process.
Many families run into unexpected obstacles during one of these steps that they do not know how to overcome. But, don’t let the legal obstacles of adoption prevent you from fulfilling your dream of adding a child to your family. If you are interested in adopting a child, speak with an attorney at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC today.
Legal Services For Couples Who Want Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements in Lake Highlands
Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreement Lawyer Safeguarding Clients’ Futures
- A top lawyer can draft or conduct reviews of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements on behalf of clients.
- Our lawyers pride themselves on being upfront and honest with clients at all times.
- We are an award-winning law firm that has been serving this community for over two decades.
- Our aggressive attorneys are committed to protecting your financial future.
- Work with one of the best law firms in Texas—schedule a consultation with an attorney on our team today.
Asking your spouse or fiancé to sign a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement is not exactly romantic, but it is smart. If you are the breadwinner in the relationship, a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement can protect your assets during a divorce. But, it’s also beneficial for partners that earn less than their spouses, especially for those who have given up their careers to take care of the home and kids. These partners can ensure that they are provided for if their marriage ends in divorce by working with an attorney to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement.
What exactly does a prenup or postnup include? Typically, couples outline how the assets and property will be divided during a divorce. This type of agreement may also touch on the issue of spousal support, however, it cannot include any terms related to the couple’s children. If you are engaged to be married or already married, seek counsel from a member of our team today to discuss prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Trial Attorney Helping Families Resolve Education Law Related Issues In Lake Highlands
Education Law Attorney Committed to Representing Students
- Our award-winning attorneys understand why parents may be concerned when their child is involved in a dispute with their school.
- Our aggressive lawyers will immediately begin to gather the facts of your case so we can provide you with honest legal advice.
- Our top law firm never passes clients from lawyer to lawyer—you will work with the same attorney throughout the entire process.
- Why are we one of the best law firms in Texas? Read our reviews to see what clients have to say.
Parents typically turn to the school’s teachers, guidance counselors, or principal when they need to discuss an issue with their child. But, what happens when your child is in a conflict that involves the school? Who should you turn to when you need to discuss the matter and reach a resolution? When your child is in a conflict with his school, it’s in your best interests to reach out to the education law attorneys at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC.
There are far too many cases of students being unfairly disciplined, discriminated against, or harassed by school employees in the state of Texas. These employees often feel as if they are untouchable, but that’s far from the truth. We can help you gather all of the facts related to the conflict and investigate whether the school has violated any of your child’s rights. Call our office today to set up a consultation with one of our attorneys and learn about your legal options.
Some of our practice areas include divorce, child custody, child support, visitation, adoption, and education law. We value the attorney-client relationship and spend time getting to know each client on a personal level as we search for solutions to their family law matters. To schedule a confidential consultation with an individual in our office, you can reach us by phone or email. Our phone number is 469-385-3305, or you can enter your information into the form on our website.