Family Law Lawyer Providing Compassionate Legal Representation to Families in Texas
- Our award-winning law firm handles a wide variety of family law cases.
- Mark Williamson has been named a Super Lawyer and was included on a list of the state’s top lawyers.
- Attorney Mark Williamson has helped hundreds of clients successfully resolve family law disputes.
- We keep our client reviews right here on our website so you can see what it’s really like to work with one of the best law firms in Texas.
- Schedule a consultation today to receive honest legal advice from one of our aggressive family law attorneys.
Many people assume that they will only need a family law attorney if they are getting a divorce. It’s true that family law attorneys represent clients who are divorcing, but that’s not all that they do. Family law attorneys also provide legal representation to clients who are involved in disputes over child custody, child support, or visitation. After the custody or support order has been issued, a family law attorney can work with the court to enforce it if necessary. Prospective parents also turn to family law attorneys when they want to adopt a child either domestically or internationally. Couples who are just beginning their lives together also reach out to family law attorneys to draft prenuptial agreements that will protect their best interests.
Although many family law issues do involve divorce, family law attorneys can help clients who are dealing with other types of family-related legal matters as well. Schedule a consultation with Williamson Law Firm, PPLC today to learn more about our legal services.
Divorce Lawyer Dedicated to Resolving Disputes in Park Cities
Divorce Attorney Helping Clients Gain A Fresh Start
- Our top law firm has provided aggressive representation and honest legal advice to families in Park Cities since 1990.
- Our award-winning attorneys touch base with clients on a regular basis to update them on the status of their case.
- Unlike other law firms, we focus solely on family law matters, which has helped our lawyers become incredibly knowledgeable within this field.
- Attorney Mark Williamson has a significant amount of trial experience, so he is prepared to take your case to court if doing so is in your best interests.
- Learn more about working with a lawyer from Williamson Law Firm, PLLC by reading our client reviews.
Filling out the paperwork to file for divorce may be simple, but couples who want to end their marriage have to get through a number of other complicated steps before their divorce is finalized. Divorcing couples must resolve issues related to spousal support, child support, child custody, and property division prior to finalizing their divorce. Some couples are able to reach agreements on these matters during mediation because they ended their relationship on good terms and don’t have a problem cooperating with another. However, other couples may struggle to compromise with their spouse in mediation. As a result, they will have to take their case to court where a judge will decide on these matters for them.
Regardless of whether your case is settled in mediation or in the courtroom, you will need an experienced divorce attorney by your side. The attorneys at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC will work tirelessly to help you reach a favorable settlement. Although we aim to resolve issues outside of the courtroom, we are ready and willing to go to court on your behalf if it’s necessary.
Divorce Service For Establishing, Modifying, and Enforcing Child Custody Agreements
Child Custody Attorney Fighting Tirelessly to Protect Your Children’s Best Interests
- Attorney Mark Williamson takes pride in always putting the best interests of your child first in custody disputes.
- Avvo, which is a website that rates attorneys, has named Mark Williamson a top child custody lawyer.
- The honest reviews written by some of our former clients have also helped Mark Williamson earn a perfect 10/10 score on Avvo.
- Our lawyers will be aggressive when it comes to pursuing a fair divorce settlement on your behalf.
- Set up a consultation with our award-winning law firm today to find out how we set ourselves apart from other law firms in the area.
Divorce can be hard on children, so it’s important for parents to work together to create a parenting plan that is in their children’s best interests. Parents who are willing to compromise with each other may be able to reach an agreement where they each get the same amount of time with their child. This provides the child with a great deal of stability as he transitions to this new phase of his life. Unfortunately, some parents are unable to put their emotions aside in order to work towards a resolution to child custody issues. As a result, child custody disputes may arise when attempting to establish, modify, or enforce the terms of a court order.
Child custody is often a contentious issue during divorce because both parents fear losing their relationship with their child. If you are filing for divorce and anticipating a child custody dispute, be proactive and seek legal representation now. Reach out to our attorneys today to schedule a consultation regarding your case.
Law Firm Serving Families Involved in Child Support Disputes
Child Support Lawyer Settling Conflicts Using Mediation and Litigation
- Our award-winning lawyers will help you determine your child support goals and then fight tirelessly to reach them.
- Attorney Mark Williamson understands that it’s in the best interests of the child to resolve disputes quickly, so he will do everything in his power to try to make this happen.
- Martindale-Hubbell awarded Mark Williamson with the AV pre-eminent rating, which is the top rating given to attorneys.
- We have become one of the best family law firms in Texas by treating each client with respect, providing honest legal advice, and being aggressive when it matters.
- Before you schedule a consultation with our law firm, read our client reviews to see what others had to say about working with a lawyer on our team.
Disputes may arise between parents over the establishment, modification, or enforcement of child support orders. The initial child support order is established during the divorce proceedings, and both parents are legally obligated to abide by its terms. However, circumstances may change, one or both parents may need to request a modification as a result. For example, one parent may lose a job and be unable to make child support payments. The child may require more support than the parents planned for because of an unexpected medical problem. In circumstances like these, one or both of the parents can petition the court to request a modification to the existing child support order.
Even when circumstances have significantly changed, there is never an excuse to stop paying child support. If a parent does not pay, the custodial parent can take legal action to enforce the order.
If you are involved in a child support dispute, seek legal representation from the experienced family law attorneys at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC today.
LawyerAssisting Clients With All Types of Adoption in the State of Texas
Adoptions Attorney Helping Parents Overcome Obstacles to Realize Their Dreams
- The founder of Williamson Law Firm, PPLC, Attorney Mark Williamson, is a father who understands the joy that children bring to life.
- Our award-winning attorneys have a deep understanding of state and international adoption laws.
- We will never mislead you—our top lawyers are known for providing honest legal advice at all times.
- You will need an aggressive lawyer from one of the best law firms in Texas to help you overcome obstacles on your adoption journey.
- Find out why clients trust us with their adoption cases by reading the reviews on our website.
It’s recommended that you work with an experienced family law attorney if you plan on adopting a child. An attorney is not involved in the process of matching children with prospective parents, however, an attorney can assist you with the legal aspects of adoption.
Our attorneys will ensure you understand the many different adoption options that are available to you before you begin the process. After making this decision, our team will work tirelessly to simplify the process and help you reach a favorable outcome. We can assist with collecting documentation, arranging home visits, and finding an agency. If necessary, an adoption attorney can represent you in court as well.
Many prospective parents are unaware of the many challenges that they may face when trying to adopt a child. Because of this, they may not decide to work with an attorney until they have run into an obstacle. Don’t make this mistake—the sooner that you begin to consult with an attorney about adopting a child, the better.
Legal Services For Couples Seeking Prenuptial or Postnuptial Agreements in Park Cities
Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreement Lawyer Looking Out For Your Financial Future
- Attorney Mark Williamson has been recognized as one of the best lawyers in the state on a number of occasions.
- Mark Williamson was even given the “Client’s Choice” award by Avvo, which is a website that rates and reviews attorneys.
- We have become one of the top law firms in the state by being aggressive when it comes to protecting our clients’ best interests.
- If you are signing a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, you will need honest legal advice from an award-winning lawyer to ensure you are making the right decision.
- Call now to schedule a consultation with Williamson Law Firm, PLLC today.
Many people assume that the rich and famous are the only ones who need to be protected by a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, but that’s definitely not the case. Any couple can benefit from signing a prenuptial agreement prior to getting married or a postnuptial agreement during their marriage. These agreements outline how property and debt will be divided in the event of a divorce, so you won’t have to waste time and money battling with your ex in court if you already have a prenup or postnup. If you have a higher net worth than your partner, a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement can protect you from losing a significant amount of your wealth in a divorce. On the other hand, these agreements can also ensure that the partner who earns less is not left with nothing after a divorce.
If you are interested in creating a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, talk to an attorney at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC today.
Trial Attorney With Education Law Experience Aggressively Protecting Students’ Rights
Education Law Attorney Seeking Justice on Behalf of Students
- Our award-winning attorneys will use mediation, litigation, and negotiation strategies to resolve students’ disputes.
- Attorney Mark Williamson will give each client the honest legal advice they need to make the best decisions for their future.
- Our lawyers will be aggressive when defending students’ rights.
- To go up against the school district, you will need to be represented by one of the top law firms in the state.
- Read the reviews of our law firm on our website and then schedule a consultation with a lawyer on our team to begin seeking justice for your child.
There’s nothing more important than your child’s education. But, conflicts with the school or school district could put your child’s current and future education at risk. If your child is involved in a conflict with his school, you may wonder who to turn to for guidance and legal advice. It’s very likely that the school will not be responsive to your requests for more information, so you may feel left in the dark wondering how you can help your child. The attorneys at Williamson Law Firm, PLLC have been advocating for students for over two decades and have extensive legal resources that can help you through this stressful time in your life.
Our attorneys have years of experience representing students in cases involving truancy, disciplinary issues, disability accommodations, discrimination, harassment, and student rights. We will aggressively defend your child’s rights using mediation and litigation. Contact Williamson Law Firm, PLLC today to schedule a consultation regarding your legal issue.
Our law office has experience in a number of practice areas, including divorce, child custody, child support, visitation, adoption, and education law. To schedule a consultation in our offices, please contact us by phone or email. Our phone number is 469-385-3305, or you can enter your personal information into the form on our site to reach us by email. A skilled legal professional from our team will address your questions, help you understand the challenges that you are facing, and discuss potential solutions. We are located in the city of Addison, Texas and are proud to serve the Park Cities community.